Before putting up your house for sale, cleaning up any unwanted junk, fixing the broken tiles, ensuring the electrical and water maintenance has been taken care of, repainting the house, will emit a fresh new aura that will speak for itself.
Choosing the right broker:
- Finalizing the first broker you come across might not be the right call, consult at least 3 brokers, let them see your place, and guide with the assessment of other aspects that might need improvement.
- Comparing the houses they’ve sold previously, to decide on a decent price for your property can earn you profits.
- Incentivizing your broker can come in handy, agreeing on a certain percentage of incentives will ensure that he goes all out in arranging the best possible deals for you.
Pricing and Negotiation :
- To decide on an offering price that isn’t coming off as too costly, inspecting other house prices in the neighborhood will give you a rough idea.
- Negotiating can help you to settle on a price that is agreed upon by both parties.
Web Marketing & Use of Online resources :
- You can put up advertisements for your house on different websites.
- Making a separate website that solely focuses on your property, uploading pictures and videos of the rooms and the areas around/of the house can attract more buyers.
Availability and USP :
- Unique Selling Proposition (USP) is a way to make your proposal stand out amidst other offers because you will expose certain facts about your house that might be more appealing. For eg., A Spectacular view from the balcony, a beautiful garden, etc.
- Being flexible about the timing your buyers might want to visit the place for viewing even if it’s inconvenient. You should be ready to supervise your home viewing even in the absence of the broker.